The IEP brings together business, civil society and government to tackle the UK’s most pressing social and economic problems through cross-sector partnerships.
The IEP is looking for scaling organisations to who can improve the livelihoods of people across the UK through improved mental health, increased financial resilience, the support and skills to access quality work, and through digital inclusion.
This six-month bespoke scale-up programme is free and does not require you to give up equity.
Organisations selected to take part will have access to:
- Dedicated ongoing support to access partnerships within and beyond the Inclusive Economy Partnership
- Exposure to government, civil society and commercial organisations who can unlock support so you scale
- Thoughtfully curated workshops on scaling essentials such as building your sales pipeline, pricing, recruiting and retaining a skilled workforce delivered by UK’s leading experts in these fields
- Support and access to funding and finance networks, particularly impact investors
- Mentoring specifically relevant to your scaling and capability needs
- A network of peer support, including with previous BOOST alumni
The BOOST 2020 programme enabled organisations participating to reach 45% more beneficiaries over a 6-month period, directly access over £4m in investment and funding, and form over 130 new partnerships.
If you are a scaling organisation who addresses one or more of the above challenges areas, then BOOST 2021 is the next step accelerator programme for you. Applications close midday Tuesday 23 February and further information can be found here.
If you have any questions about the programme, or wish to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.