The CCR Challenge Fund is open to new expressions of interest and seeking challenge ideas from public sector bodies. All projects must address one or more of the following themes:
- Accelerating decarbonisation
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the region’s citizens
- Supporting, enhancing, and transforming communities
The Challenge Fund will support public sector bodies to tackle urgent service delivery and societal issues in the Cardiff Capital Region. Successful applicants will lead their challenge and work with potential suppliers to co-create and test innovative products and services to solve their issue, supported by the Challenge Fund delivery team.
Successful solution providers will gain access to a public sector client and the new product or service is likely to have a broad potential market, benefitting the economy.
Who should apply?
This call is targeted at public sector organisations active in the Cardiff Capital Region wishing to develop and run a challenge. All applicants must be subject to state aid rules (e.g. Local Authorities, Health Boards, Blue Light Services, government departments / government agencies).
- Read the information pack for more detail
- Submit your online Expression of Interest ASAP
- Attend our introduction workshop on 23rd June to hear more and join discussions
- Work with the CCR Challenge Fund delivery team to develop and refine your challenge
- Submit a full application by the 1st October 2021
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to make a valuable difference in the Cardiff Capital Region.
For queries or additional support, please email CCRChallengeFund@cardiff.ac.uk