The Cardiff Capital Region is committed to keeping you up-to-date with all the latest information relating to the Coronavirus so everybody can stay safe and informed across the region.
For all those who are covered by the advice from the Chief Medical Officer – so those aged over 70, pregnant women, and those with pre-existing conditions – the advice is that you should be social distancing.
- People who live with others should stay at home for 14 days if they, or anyone in their household, has either a high temperature or a new and continuous cough
- People who live alone should stay at home for seven days if they develop a high temperature or a new and continuous cough
- Everyone should avoid non-essential contact with others and unnecessary travel
- Everyone being asked to work from home where they possibly can, and avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and social venues
- People over 70, and vulnerable groups of any age will be asked within days to be shielded from social contact for several weeks
111 is available across Wales for advice on COVID-19. You do not need to call 111 if self-isolating and symptoms are mild. Please only call 111 if symptoms worsen or you don’t feel better after 7 days. Help keep lines free for those in most need. For the NHS Wales Coronavirus COVID-19 Symptom Checker CLICK HERE.
Advice and Guidance from the NHS to protect yourselves and others CLICK HERE
Advice and guidance for staying at home CLICK HERE
Public Health Wales statement on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is updated daily HERE
Read the Chancellor’s Update HERE
Guidance to help landlords during the coronavirus pandemic HERE
Coronavirus guidance for the NHS, people working in social, community and residential care HERE
Support to help businesses and employers affected by coronavirus HERE
Read all the latest guidance and frequently asked questions for employees including details about statutory sick pay and Universal Credit HERE
The Welsh Government has announced a package of support worth £1.4bn for small businesses to help them during the coronavirus outbreak HERE
Organisations who can support in the supply of ventilators/ventilator components across the UK as a response to the virus can help by filling out a simple online form HERE
Guidance on coronavirus for parents and everyone working in education HERE
Read advice about looking after your mental wellbeing HERE
New technology challenge to support people who are isolating HERE