Status Update as at June 2021
- HEA have appointed a new CEO & Development Director and filled 6 new jobs.
- All agreements and assurances relating to the equity structure are now in place.
- Confirmation that the technical architecture of the software represents a robust, secure and scalable platform upon which to grow the Livingstone service, utilising well supported and industry leading components, further, accreditation attained across the whole business, this is a huge advantage in their ability to sell the Livingstone service and gain access to additional datasets and they are continuing to optimize product until launch in September 2021.
- The HEA team have had several meetings and discussions with a range of new partners and interested organisations, including potentially large customers like NHS Digital and NICE, utilising strong relationships built up over many years with key people in their market.
- The 10 staff proposed for immediate recruitment following a CCR investment contain dedicated resources and a new CEO to fill the business development gaps in the current team.
- 8 new staff have been recruited to date.
- The HEA have registered their trademark-LivingstoneIQ.